View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 11:55 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [02-04-10]Mustang/Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 UI 23518 Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
I did make one change to the old Max version. I installed a task bar that was compatible with the HTC Volume control. I'm probably missing something obvious but I haven't found out what changed between the versions that are compatible and not. I thought it was the htcvolume.dll but when I tried to replace it using a noncompatible taskbar nothing changed. The htc volume control does look better IMO but I can't give you a quick fix.

Looking forward to next rev!
ST
With release 1.5 version of Calk's kitchen Maxmailia 3.0 work not work. Some icons did not show, or look weird. Release 1.5.1 all files were uncompressed and Maxmanilia now works. I could not cook in the external for black taskbar icons. But I could install from a cab, strange. As I get deeper into the kitchen I will have a better idea what needed. For now I just want to get a rock solid base rom to work with. So far 23529 seems better stable. The next few days will tell.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 1 times.