View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 09:52 PM
amikam
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29/10

i got a quick question for all the cookers.
i remember a long time ago back when there was only 6.1 and not 6.5 i used to use lzx compression with clac's kitchen.
iv'e been trying it out on my phone right now with my rom and i wanted to ask if anyone know exactly what might happen and the full effects of using it?
so far its amazingly fast, just as the non compressed version and a fully loaded rom will still give me tons of free space on the device with almost every possible package included (90mb free after flash on my rom).

i guess i remember very little about it... but it seems that everyone stopped using it... so i wonder why.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils