View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 09:37 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/8/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 | SYS 21891]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAChavez99 View Post
Thanks man, I'll flash it now. So taking out the HTC messaging client to use the WM one for MMS is fine, but from what I gather we have to install Arcsoft, correct? I'll report back on the lzx compression.

I've got it flashed. Looks like Arcsoft 5.25 is cooked in and I can confirm that I can send MMS. After doing a MyPhone sync and getting my contacts and some texts on the phone I have 87.87mb storage memory left and 83.11mb program available with no apps open. I'll let you know how performance seems after a day or so, so far it looks just as good as before, thanks!
i've been runing with lzx all day... and it might sound weird... but so far im only noticing an increase in speed and not slow down... but i do believe it took it sometime to get there.
after loading all the regular things up to the rom and playing around all over manila. it seems as if no speed was lost at all, the only time i noticed any diff was maybe in the first 5-10 min of running... but after that... its like it keeps getting faster instead of slower.
i can actually run tests and compare... but so far im pleased with lzx compression performance.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.