View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 03:06 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/9/

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansmack View Post
Windows Icon->Settings->Home->Items->Uncheck HTC Sense->OK

Although I just did this and was still not able to install Windows Live so let me fight with it for a while and get back to you.

the Ol' windows live issue. Here's how I fixed it.

uncheck Sense 2.5, enable titanium, soft reset, go to mail, enter your hotmail email, should work.

if its actually an "install" issue, uninstall windows live, then disable sense, soft reset, install live, enable titanium, soft reset, to go email, etner your hotmail address. should work.