View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 02:37 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossXcalibur View Post
I made the changes as outlined to get CDMA data working but Android keeps crashing after these changes. It also crashes when I try to start anything data focused, i.e., browser, apps... after having made the changes for CDMA data.
You've formatted your SD, and you're using the full package from the first post? The kernel/modules are specific to the device, along with the startup.txt...

Assuming all that has been performed, I'm not sure. There were a lot of stability issues early on with data/wifi, but it seems most of that stuff has stabilized (relatively). You may also want to try and wait after Android boots before setting up the data cxn. For some reason it seems to perform better/less crashes if it gets a chance to "settle in".

Last edited by arrrghhh; 02-10-2010 at 02:40 PM.