View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 02:20 PM
jasonmac4490
Lurker

jasonmac4490 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 3, 2010*

I'll chime in about my experience with Sense 2.5. After doing everything on the first page in order and correctly then a soft reset everything seemed to work fine except one thing. The weather on the homepage that displays the weather for "My Location" it said "No weather data available". I don't know if that is a real issue or not but then the big problem started happening. After downloading Opera Beta 10 then opening it up, after a few seconds the phone froze. So I waited to see if it was just being super slow. After about a minute of nothing I did a battery pull and waited for it to boot back up then it wouldn't even show the HTC Sense anymore after about 30 seconds of booting up it would freeze up. After repeating that (about 10 times) and trying something different everytime, I finally got it to work by working quickly with my 30 seconds and quickly going into the start menu (the start menu worked, but there would be no sense homescreen) and settings and unchecking HTC Sense to appear on the homescreen, I got out quickly and did a soft reset of my own. After it booted up fine I went back into the setting and checked HTC Sense to appear on the homescreen and everything (except that weather issue I talked about earlier) seemed to be working fine. Can someone possibly tell me what was going on? Because I don't want to go back through that process everytime I need to soft reset.