KillerRW
PPCGeeks Regular

KillerRW is keeping up the good workKillerRW is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [02-04-10]Mustang/Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 UI 23518 Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
Beta for Sense 2.5 build 23529 2011 with Maxmanila 3.0 appears to be very stable. SMS, MMS, Yahoo or G mail working well without any lockup's, freezes or long pauses. Did get one lockup the 1st time I launched Opera 9.7. Had to do a soft reset, didn't do it the next time. Have removed the Mustang related items from the beta. Change the bottom & top taskbars to blue (not happy with the way they look) more changes coming to them. Since this build, Sense 2.5 2011 is using a different compressing, some old taskbars, tab icons and top taskbar icons might not work. So be careful with what changes you make with installing those type of cabs. Test the rom for a few days without installing different theme changing cabs. If the rom works well in that time period, then start adding custom changes to the rom. My black top taskbar icons did not work in this build because of compress used. So I need to open the dll files and redo all png's before they will work. Here's a teaser pic of the rom with Max. If all goes well with Mediafire with upload and download testing. I will send each person a pm with the link to beta test this. Thanks for help and feedback. To: KillerRW, those red softkey buttons will work find in this build.
downloading now, will post once flashed...

If I have helped you Press THANKS!!!!!
get my rep up