Hugo381
PPCGeeks Regular

Hugo381 is keeping up the good workHugo381 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by champ052005 View Post
Alright, I'm not gonna lie but that is pretty bad as*! I'm still kind of new to this, but can you tell me how to make mine look like that! I would greatly greatly appreciate it! And I wanted to know how you got your icons to look like that! (The programs like Google Maps and folders such as Games, etc). I really want those icons too. lol, I just need help!
Wow, well there is quite a few things involved to get your phone looking like mine.

First off, you gotta make sure you have WM 6.5 either by an official ROM or by a custom ROM (which you would have to have your phone HSPL unlocked).

Second, you have to have SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.3 installed on your phone either by buying it or using the trial version. You have to then install the MobileSense 3.5.3.20100206.en theme for SPB MS which is located here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=604146
You can customize the interface to you liking or use my Screen Shots to get an idea of what you need to make yours look like mine.

The icons are all a mix and match from the iReflect and DINIK's HD2 icon sets found on XDA. You then have assign specific icons to each shortcut to replace the original icons, I personally use JWMD Icon Changer also found on XDA. You can organize your shortcuts by going into your "\windows\start menu\programs\" directory by using the file explorer of your choice, I use Resco File Explorer.

Then finally you can go to my previous post on this thread where I explained how to get the Taskbar and Softkey bar to match the background.

It sounds complicated because it is a bit complicated but if you have time on your hands you can do it. It took me quite a while to get it to my liking and now all I do is backup specific registry entries and files and I can get it all back to the way I want it within minutes.

I would share my backed up info but chances are, non of it would work because you would have to have every program I use installed on your phone and also installed in the same directories and all your shortcuts would have to be organized in the same order as mine to get the icons correct. I do my phone almost the same way every time so its easier for me to work with.

Sorry its not any easier than that but at least its a start. Its fun to play with everything you can do with your phone so give it a try and give it your own twist and flavor to your set up.
This post has been thanked 1 times.