View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 01:05 PM
pimpsuprazx
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: IPhone Rom for TP2??

Quote:
Originally Posted by capflyer1 View Post
Going WAY out on a limb here and I know that this is probably sacrilegious for all the hardcore WM fans, but I was wondering if anyone had ever tried developing a ROM for the IPhone OS (similar to the Android project).

I know getting a hold of the source code would probably be nearly impossible, but maybe someone has tried..

I just know that so far Iphone is more universally accepted as far as APPS go and also appears to be more synergistic with it's hardware.

Hardware being mentioned, the I-Phone is older than our TP2, so as far as hardware goes it seems like we'd have more than enough internally to make it work..

Anways, like I said probably pointless and probably makes a lot of folks grumble, but I was just wondering if this had ever been attempted, and if so what were the results...

Even though this idea is considered blasphemy, go on XDA and look for the sony xperia panels for tp2, there was something about an iphone panel

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME