JAChavez99
PPCGeeks Regular

JAChavez99 is keeping up the good workJAChavez99 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/8/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 | SYS 21891]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ok... u guys should be able to download an lzx compressed rom of feb 8 version with a few tiny extras in it like new usb-to-pc and the new commgr.(look for lzx in the beginning of the filename)
as far as i understand, which is not 100%, lzx compression would make things load slower but once they load everything should work as fast as before.
please check it out and tell me if u notice a performance difference after using it.
i hope to get good results with it since the standard version of my rom now has more than 90mb free after flash.
with that much space i can add back all the ringtones and themes and some more thing i took out, and u guys can install whatever u want to device storage without ever running out of room.
Thanks man, I'll flash it now. So taking out the HTC messaging client to use the WM one for MMS is fine, but from what I gather we have to install Arcsoft, correct? I'll report back on the lzx compression.

I've got it flashed. Looks like Arcsoft 5.25 is cooked in and I can confirm that I can send MMS. After doing a MyPhone sync and getting my contacts and some texts on the phone I have 87.87mb storage memory left and 83.11mb program available with no apps open. I'll let you know how performance seems after a day or so, so far it looks just as good as before, thanks!

Last edited by JAChavez99; 02-10-2010 at 12:31 PM.