View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 08:52 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/8/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 | SYS 21891]

ok... u guys should be able to download an lzx compressed rom of feb 8 version with a few tiny extras in it like new usb-to-pc and the new commgr.(look for lzx in the beginning of the filename)
as far as i understand, which is not 100%, lzx compression would make things load slower but once they load everything should work as fast as before.
please check it out and tell me if u notice a performance difference after using it.
i hope to get good results with it since the standard version of my rom now has more than 90mb free after flash.
with that much space i can add back all the ringtones and themes and some more thing i took out, and u guys can install whatever u want to device storage without ever running out of room.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 02-10-2010 at 09:21 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.