View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 10:42 PM
electronicrice
Android Groupie

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice
Re: Sold TP2 w/SsS-ROM 2 & now won't activate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Gadget View Post
electronicrice (and everyone), thank you. Do you think she could call Sprint and just walk through phone activation? (Course, I wonder if she did that already)...
I really think all she needs to do is call Sprint (or try Sprint.com after she logs into her account) and just change over the ESN to the TP2's ESN and leave it at that. There should be no need to use ##codes or change anything in EPST. If they try to walk her thru changing that stuff, just have her test the phone to see if it works (usually instant) before plugging in numbers and all that junk in the dialer and EPST.

Also, you'll want to make sure the ESN is off of your account by switching to another phone so it's clear for her to activate.