View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 10:20 PM
champ052005
Regular 'Geeker

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to champ052005
Re: Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo381 View Post
To make the top bar I used Max TF3D Theme Maker v4.1. You have to have Manila running, then set whatever background you want matching the top bar onto the Manila interface. Run MaxTT and convert the topbar and/or bottom bar under the WM 6.5 Tab on the MaxTT program. You have to have at least WM 6.5 on your phone.

Soft reset and there you go, you will have a matching topbar and/or bottom bar to the background you set to Manila. You can then disable Manila and your top and bottom bars still stay, so you might want to use the same background for the standard WM interface too so it can match.

Heres a link to the program.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493011

Here are Screen Shots to show how I have SPB MS Lifestyle/Pro Screens, WM 6.5 Today/Lock Screen, and Running Programs (Resco Explorer 2010) matching.

Alright, I'm not gonna lie but that is pretty bad as*! I'm still kind of new to this, but can you tell me how to make mine look like that! I would greatly greatly appreciate it! And I wanted to know how you got your icons to look like that! (The programs like Google Maps and folders such as Games, etc). I really want those icons too. lol, I just need help!