Skroll79
Lurker

Skroll79 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 Not Charging with USB after 6.5 reflash

Quote:
Originally Posted by akavalerie View Post
All was going great with my TP2 -- great battery life (I was running GoodThings2Life's clean up), it charged up quickly while plugged into USB via my laptop until I upgraded to WM 6.5. I am also running the latest version of SPB Mobile Shell (was running this prior to reflash as well). Now the battery drains much, much quicker, and when it's plugged into the USB it says it is "charging" but it continues to drain.

Got an error message this afternoon that said the power was not adequate to charge based on the consumption on the device. When I check the task manager it shows nothing running and my power had dropped from 60% to 50% after being plugged in for about an hour.
What the heck happened and what/where to check to see what the issue is?

I have verified that WiFi is turned off and I also have verified that the box is not checked says not charge while connected to PC.

It charges fine while plugged into AC outlet
I have had that same problem with my Vzw TP2 not charging when connected to a PC via a USB cable, but I have the stock ROM. I have tried multiple computers, I have the "When device is turned on, do not charge the battery when connected to the PC," unchecked, nothing was running on it and had the screen off. The only way I was able to get it to charge while connected to a PC was by turning it off. . . Any one else? Any solutions other than turning it off?