View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 09:05 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopDawg View Post
didn't realize the Max Dusk was called "The Darkness", I thought that was reserved for Charlie/Eddie Murphy and that is what Rick James called them.

It's nothing official just my thang, guess people dig it as it appears to have caught on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
DK......
Like it like it like it!!!. Nothing to really say to Ahuskins, he's going to include Nanogroove. Taskbar icons and dusk psshut will be good. Last one can work on any rom it doesn't matter. Don't take space and I always dl in my sd card. Works great with no issues and almost no memory space taken. I'll have to check in my garbage can where I put that cab
Yeah, it's pretty killer. I'm currently running the Windows 7 version on root's MaxSilver ROM.
Lemme ask ya-which version did you install and which ROM did you install it on? Is your Send icon intact? Like I posted earlier mine is functional but blank, no biggie, just curious.