View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 07:51 PM
tgmuhammad
Regular 'Geeker

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad
Re: *ROM* *2/2* *SsS-ROM r5* *WM6.5(21890.5.0.88)* *Topaz Sense 2.5 Final*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
phones been acting kinda weird...

1st i try to add fav. ppl in ppl tab (1st one) picked view contact card then sense ui froze. had to soft reset, then checked ppl tab an it was there. and anyother fav. i added loaded fine after.

then i went ppl tab/all people slide to facebook section went menu/update then sense froze (10mins b4 i softreset) while it was booting up i get call, tried to slide 2 answer and it wouldnt answer (fine cuz phone was still booting) but after it finished loading tried to listen to voicemail an i had no sound...period. phone wouldnt ring (phone was connected in call) no sound. checked volume rocker, no sound when changing level. just the phone in all cases would not produce sound of any kind.

just weird stuff, soft reset, fixed. just sharing (think the getting call while booting caused sum problem w/ the sound. but thought id share anyways. but dont know bout the fb update an adding fav. 2 ppl tab causing sense ui shutdown.
I actually had the same problems when trying to add favorites and trying to update fb the first time. I actually got a connection error on fb. Then the device froze. The next time it was fine.

I don't know, I also get this lag sometimes with htc messaging. Sometimes it's very fast and sometimes it's VERY LAGGY. I went ahead and flashed back to stock and then re-flashed r5. It started acting a bit better, but I still have issues every now and then and I have to soft reset.

I'm also having an issue with the phone turning off on it's own after the backlight goes out and then pressing the power button doesn't bring it back up. So, I have to soft reset. Overall, I love the rom and everything it does... but I can't wait for r6, since deck said it's much more stable and faster...

Deck, if you need another tester, I'm game...

TG
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"