View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 07:36 PM
RLM703

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: New ROM VZW 3.04 Shipped

Great update. Everything seems to work quick haven't seen any lag at all. No issues with Opera 9, haven't run 10 beta yet, but will be switching soon.

Use to have a delay with the lock screen, almost as if it was being slid across all the way (I would have to slide it back and forth to get it to unlock). I do not experience this with the new update. RAM is booting at 58% increasing to 60% without forward apps running. Havent messed with setting yet to decrease background operations.

One problem i have encountered is at one point the lower touch panel was displaying the wrong words from the tab i was in. (ex: went to the "home" tab from the "phone screen" the lower panel still showed "contacts" (left) and "Menu" (right). Slid back and forth through all tabs (ex: home, my favorites, etc...) still showed teh same words. Went to browser tab and used lower left touch (which should be bookmarks, was displaying Contacts) it launched bookmarks so the display was just off, the link still worked. Soft reset fixed the problem.

Overall, Great feel now.