View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 04:29 PM
TheMouseTM
Lurker

TheMouseTM is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hi Torx,
first of all many thanks because your theme is just beatiful. Just some questions. I have a HTC touch and I have these issue so I'd like if you could help me with something:

1. Verizon text in the main screen I read your guide and I know it's possible to change it but I don't know where to get a guide to do it

2. Adding calendar appointment on the main screen when the device is locked even here I read your guide and I know it's possible to change it but I don't know where to get a guide to do it

3. Even if the device is locked when I pass my finger on the screen to active the touchfluo it works even if it shouldn't since the device is lockered. Any suggestion to avoid that?

4. iPhone PocketCM other great tool congratulation... but here two thing I don't know. I saw that in this tool there's a keypad I was looking for since ages but the point is that I'm not able to create a message from there, is that normal? I just see a wee pencil but I' not able to click on it. Is that a bug of that tool in my phone or is that normal? Are you implementing anything for that?

Another thing I don't see any close button for this tool. How can I close it without pressing the red button hardware button) on my phone?

5. Keyboard doesn't look like in your screenshots. It works but the look is terrible... and when you close a phone call or you receive one you're basically unable toread anything! any suggestion to solve this one? do you think hard-resetting my ppc and reinstall everything could solve these issues?

Thanks for your help...whoever can help me
Bye

Last edited by TheMouseTM; 01-05-2008 at 04:40 PM.