View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 02:57 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-8 ][ v1.51 ][ 23529 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by morganlowe View Post
I am running 2.5 on WM6.5.x build 23529

I did put 28223 in and am trying it out on the 1.51 kitchen, I had great luck with it before. No other real mods, pretty stripped down and dynamic page pool. It feels good to me, however, anyone trying this out on VZW? That phone is locking and eating battery alive.

I stopped running a DPP because I found the device was eating up all the memory when Opera was running. I would got to web page (CNN) and the device would run out of memory. I actually found threw trial and error that a 12 or 16mb page pool felt the fastest and got rid of memory errors. I think by setting it to dynamic your really just letting it run wild and believe this will also consume more battery.

Droidrox39