View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 08:15 AM
Formula84
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23529/19}-2/8/10-Formula SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 / 6.5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssa7777 View Post
is there any way to remove the pocketshield, or is it built in? didn't see it in the remove programs list
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
From mobile shell go to PSsettings and turn it off. You can't remove it since it is cooked in. You could also use file explorer to find it and delete it that way.
Thanks Biggzz, you could also remove the startup item from Windows -> Startup -> there will be a shield on.lnk this can be moved/deleted and it will no longer automatically Start. Same Applies for VolumeX

The reason I cooked PS in is because I feel this is the best locking solution around for 0 Battery Drain/bugs/etc. Plus I love the unlock by light sensor. I personally own PocketShield and would highly recommend the purchase I got mine for 7.50 on sale. If you leave in Trial mode the only restriction is that every once in a while you will get a black screen with blue writing (10 Sec) this an evaluation. I flash so often that i dont even put my activation in anymore and use it the way it is because it is not frequent enough to bother me.

I am thinking of making "Uninstall" cabs to remove files / registry entries for programs that people dont want.
This post has been thanked 2 times.