Thread: Warning!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 01:19 PM
schettj
morsus mihi

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
They do seem to have a hard reset fetish, don't they?

I Can't complain however, since for $100 total in two trips without any insurance at all, they first replaced my entire front half of my 13 month old 6700 when the dpad died, then replaced the whole thinga month later with a refurb mogul (which is running great BTW) when the audio jack crapped out. And yeah, they hard reset it both times, but it was empty anyway since I reflashed to stock roms before going in

With all the complaints about Sprint, they really do take care of their business customers.