View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 12:30 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes for (stock 6.1/sense 2.1) [Dark Crimson S2.1b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
Sweet! It looks excellent. Very good detail just like all your themes. Can't wait to try it!
Thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by boldaslove View Post
No worries at all man, really appreciate your help that worked just fine. Take care and get better!!
Glad you got it working... we are here to help eachother. I am trying to get better trust me I am. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by demchynaeyez View Post
Hey, just had to say that I love the Avatar theme and I was wondering if you ever take any theme requests. I would love to have one for God of War. Just throwing it out there.

Thanks!

Thanks... I would consider it... just be patient have many other stuff to work on. But glad you like the theme.