View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 11:56 AM
ajones7279
Halfway to VIP Status

ajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ajones7279 Send a message via Yahoo to ajones7279
Quote:
Originally Posted by ub4u View Post
I have checked all the method including the guide by author site how to remove the today plugins on a vitual page ... the author is refering to a properties menu when you tap on the page ... but i cant see any ...

my question is i have selected one of the today plugin to display on the main page but now i cant seem to remove it ... there is no option available to remove a today plugin from a virtual page on WAD

only plugins can be added ... what about removing them...???

thanks in advance
Listen, first off, make sure you're in author mode. Now, holdd your stylus down on an empty space to bring up the menu. Where it says "Page", go to the bottom and go to properties, click on the plugin, and click remove. Make sure you're clicking on a completely empty spot. If its a plugin that takes up the entire screen, you might wanna remove it from the WM today settings screen. I'll post some screenshots later if it'll help