View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 11:29 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Where is DK??? What did u do with him???
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
He is at the gym working out so he can take out the bad guys easier. lol

Quote:
I wonder about the flying
The flying is easy, it's the landing I haven't perfected yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE
U know that I can never dl any of ur Roms. This is what happens

1. when i start unrar it tells me that is corrupted. My laptop start doing this funny things, sending alerts and u know or imagine the rest.
Quote:
Yeppppp

With ur roms dont know how to go bout round vista premium????????????????????
You're talking about root ROM right? The other day you were having trouble getting SKI to DL if I'm not mistaken?
So is it the same issue or SKI wouldnt download but root wont unrar? Is that it?
Either way, weirdness. Not sure what you're asking in your last question about Vista? ? I've DL/unzipped/unrar'd both ROMs on Vista without a problem.