View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 11:09 PM
sjs01
PPCGeeks Regular

sjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daprospecta View Post
I finally got android to boot up on my sprint phone touch pro but i can't connect to google, wifi won't turn on and for some reason my data connection isn't working either, any suggestions?
I don't think wi fi is working right now but as for the not being able to connect to google, or the data not working, read the second post
Quote:
CDMA Data isn't working.
Sometimes this is caused by incorrect or missing APN settings. When Android boots up, go to Settings -> Wireless & Networks -> Mobile Networks -> Access Point Names. You should see an entry with Name: Android, and APN: internet. If this entry is not active, activate it. If you see nothing, hit menu (the button with the house), create a new APN, and put in the settings Name: Android and APN: internet. Everything else can be left blank/default.

If you are on US Cellular, or another network that uses login name and password for #777 dial up networking, you can try this, or you can try putting in your password, but I don't believe it has worked for anyone.
You can't connect to google, because your data connection isn't working. That fixed it for me.