View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 10:56 PM
gators2kt
Lurker

gators2kt is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29

So this is my first post. First off, I'd like to thank OMJ and everyone that has helped with these roms. I got my diamond on the 1/20 and flashed it on the 21st. I've never had any experience with flashing a rom before; I used the sticky at the top of the forums and everything went smoothly. Thanks again.

On another note, I was wondering if anyone else was having an issue with the latest update (1/29) freezing while viewing pictures in the album. Also, are the pictures only viewable as lancscape and not portrait? I'm not sure but I feel like my screen would rotate to landscape more often before (with more programs: weather, music, pictures) now it only does it with the music tab when I press a button. Finally, I read a while back that a few other people were trying to find a working phone keypad input for text; I also prefer the keypad as well. Does anyone know of one that works with these builds? I've downloaded probably a half dozen or so and they all end up being minature versions.

Thank you again to all involved.
This post has been thanked 1 times.