View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 10:37 PM
reigndropz
Halfway to VIP Status

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-8 ][ v1.51 ][ 23529 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Calk, my prayers will be with you and your family. God bless!

Guys I got a noob type question but Im hoping I can get a simple answer. I love the battery life and free RAM I get with the SPB shell, its been awesome. Now when I'm making a build in the kitchen, since I am disabling the manila during normal use and solely relying on the shell for use, does it matter what Manila I use in the kitchen at all? Or would my battery life and free ram more likely depend on the sys build I use? I've used the 21891 and it was good, the 21056 was better and now I will try the 23529 version and see what happens.

So basically my question is this.....if Im disabling the manila from the Today settings and only using the SPB shell, does it even matter what manila Im using?

Also one more ....>Can I use the 6.1 EXT while building with 23529 SYS and XIP? or would that not help anything?

Last edited by reigndropz; 02-08-2010 at 10:41 PM.