View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 10:29 PM
amikam
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29

Quote:
Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
Sorry, never use MMS myself. I had thought I had read though that the M2.5 HTC Messaging client is completely incapable of handling MMS on CDMA, does it work on some ROMs?
i can recieve mms just fine... and everything is amazingly fast with this version...
it actually says that it sent the mms but no show on the other phone...
i set it up exactly like calc did in his tp2 version with all the updated mms servers and it just wont send... which is weird... u would think that if it is able to receive from a server it should be able to send it from the same one.
its a shame cuz new messaging client works great on everything else, and adding sprint picture mail or arcsoft again would just mean that we might as well go back to the "lighter" amarulz htc messaging client.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils