View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 09:43 PM
manekineko
Regular 'Geeker

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29

Quote:
Originally Posted by kngtut79 View Post
When I was using either Energy or intx roms, someone there seemed to be the definitive source, claiming that I should flash and hard reset. I wholeheartedly agree that its a MAJOR waste of time and MAJOR pita. Only after having problems with previous roms do i practice the "flash dance" as OMJ called it. The one time since, that i didn't do the dance, I had problems. But then again, I didn't flash to stock first. I went OMJ to OMJ. Is it user preference or is it standard to flash stock btw custom roms?
I seem to recall Energy recently posting somewhere that he thought the whole flash dance thing was ridiculous, and that he had never done it once before.

I have had problems before on ROMs, and done it myself though. Call me superstitious.