View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 08:57 PM
Riptide9
VIP Member

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21891 |Feb 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless25 View Post
LMAO nooo you misunderstood.. i was asking others what they did to have those problems.. I have none!!!!!. No need to install anything!!!!

all i do and refuse to bother with postings about it is the fact that there is not need to run cabs dissable anything to get it to work.

new rom has a switch to turn off notification lights if anyones looking.. I think its under the B&B.

edit:: rEASON IM NOT LONGER POSTING IT IS.... peeps said basically too lazy sid was easier to install a cab. now though, the roms are changing with slightly different setup... I know the basics so i have no issue.....

its all in the profiles & name: whats pointing to what & where. read backwards if anyone is curious!

Come on clueless25 - quit being such an anti-cab pusher. LOL

This is how you make everything on the TP2 work!!!!

Here install this cab first - breakmyphone.cab

Then you can install this cab second - fixmyphone.cab

Now see how much faster your phone is!!!!!

PS - If you actually tried to download one of these cab files then please turn your phone off and put it away... Its to late there is no hope for you
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.