View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 08:55 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 08 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0gikal View Post
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I noticed on the latest 2.5 release (020810), there is no programs tab.

- Is there any way to add that through a cab or something?
- I'd like to have more than 6 quicklinks in my homescreen. How do I add the 12 (or more)?

Thanks in advance!
There are 3 2.5 ROMs-which one? His ROM descriptions say there is a Program Tab for Maxroot and MaxDusk but I believe he removed it and has not had time to update the ROM description. Could be wrong on that as I'm on the MaxSilver so I dont know about the others. There is no Program Tab on MaxSilver (the ROM or the description)
Generally:
There is no Program Tab cab afaik, it's gotta be cooked in in the kitchen.
All the Max 2.5 ROMs have the MaxManila mod included as an option.
This will give you multiple quicklinks under the clock in the Home Tab.

Go Start/System Tools and find Enable Max. Run the cab(s) found there and you should be golden. If you are not familiar with the Max settings you can read about them here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...68&postcount=5