View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 06:34 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800) - ALPHA (buggy. as. hell.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectator View Post
I took your advice and re-formatted the SD card, and used a fresh boot. Unfortunately, I still have the same issues. Most of the time, it pretty much stay in command-line output, and it doesn't make it to the GUI or startup animation. It just seems to throw endless SQUASHFS errors. My wild guess is that it's tied to enabling the 2nd memory bank, but I have no idea how to use a newer build while turning that 2nd bank off.
If you started with a fresh build and are running a RAPH800, I don't know what else to tell ya. Formatting + fresh/clean/untouched build usually fixes issues like this. You could also try another SD card if you can scrape one up... But it doesn't seem like that's the issue.