View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 02:21 PM
maxtcee
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 3, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
That worked, thank you.. Looks like it doesn't play well with music tab with rotation but that can be worked with..

How about a working wallpaper2alltab fix, tried HDWalls and it screwed up wallpapers, but I may have used wrong settings because the setting are unclear of correct version format.
music tab dont need to be rotate as it auto rotates on its own leave in protrait go to music tab then turn phone
im using one the array clocks that has bg4all included so you might wana check the tp2 theme section theres alot of mods that have that included