View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 07:50 AM
maxtcee
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 3, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
Im using g-config to be able to configure the screen rotations on phone but the theme on Sense 6.5 only fills the screen on main page but all other pages are shifted to the left and do not resize for screen, with m2d I could simply modify the xml file to correct but this works differently for sense 6.5 so I wanted to know if anyone had a fix for this? I have tried a number of cabs that was suppose to resolve this but they just breaks the whole theme or just dont seem to change anything.

Any help be appreciated..
try this cab this will give you full landscape in all tabs but will auto rotate when phone is turned
to turn that off simply go into
HKCU\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\ModuleName and delete tf3d
HKCU\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\WhiteList and delete tf3d
soft reset you should be set
then use braindocs method to hard key rotate
Attached Files
File Type: cab TF3DRotation.cab (1.4 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by maxtcee; 02-08-2010 at 09:43 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.