View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 02:49 AM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyondr View Post
well there was really no way for me to know whether or not it was working even checking it b4 bed. case in point. i wake up at 5:50am to warm up my wife's car. walk her to the car. check my phone....soft reset. go back to sleep. 7:30am alarm to bring my boy to school. FAIL. at least that was last week lol. now what do u suggest for some really bad htc messaging lag and freezing?
the only 2 things i got 4 you on that...is either disable the 2.5 messaging an go old school, which is not my cup a tea. or every so often delete the txt. delete inside the htc messaging itself by menu/delete then agian go menu/deleted items...also go to the email pic sms tap the drop down arrow and check your deleted items or sent items, delete those. i think the delete option in htc messaging only deletes received txts and your sent txts will still be in email/sms. dont know why

also get memaid or similar app to schedule soft reset or/and clear ram/close all apps...things seem to run smoother after either of those or both. id schedule during time of day i dont use phone as often so when you get back 2 it its fresh.

waiting 4 juicys run of the new topaz build...put da blackburry on hold...treat your weekend phone/or us