View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 10:35 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/6/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 | SYS 21890]

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoadies View Post
Like i said i love this rom, if i had the know how i would make my own roms, until then i will continue to use other roms. it is just a question if there was any plans to release a 6.5.x rom other chefs make roms and update for both styles, so like i said just wondering any plans to also make a rom for those of us who do like the newer style. If not i plan to continue to use this rom
i don't use the newer builds... and to be honest i can probably cook something up but if there would be any issues i would know how to help.
since im not using it myself i won't be able to address the problem and would have to start looking for solution somewhere else or worst... refer people else where... which is kinda messy...
ill put one out as soon as omj will update his kitchen with a 6.5.x sys... just to see whats an absolute must in a 6.5.x sys... cuz right now i can only try and can't promise that anything would work good.
ill give it a shot soon...

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils