View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 10:13 PM
jpwhre
Almost a VIP

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre
Re: Windows Phone 7 Discussion

not that my opionon matters, but it just brings a little thought of where android is going as well as apple and MS trying to do an all in one project.

if it is rumored that MS is on a downhill plunge into the abis of long forgetten comps that died, and they are trying to put up the muster for one last breath before drowning why would we not expect anything less?

from the read on wmexperts, this info in first post i would say that seven would almost be an ipod, psp, type device with full phone feature. with complete zune intration and xbox it would sound to me that it is an mp3 player/xbox pocket type device. i would also think something like that would requir dual 1gh+ processors and more like a 2g ram/rom to support, and would def require external storge capibility.

i was hoping to see something more in a desktop type ui but i doubt that would ever come. with htc presenting sense on the hero platform couple months ago on youtube you can tell they put serious work into the ui almost as though they were not planning for seven to ever launch, giving them a head start. i could see htc dropping their own os and loosing windows if ms can't put forth.

i don't want to see a zune/xbox device personally, and i don't like motorolla devices. i don't see hd2 coming to sprint which i would skip the 7 update if rumors come true. i might be leaning back to android if htc could put out something more then the hero with same basic specs as my tp.

sprint called me last week and i had a chance to chat. although i doubt it to be true, the rep told me there was a new diamond coming to sprint that could be updated to seven. time will tell.

just my 2 cents