View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 10:12 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/6/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 | SYS 21890]

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
Am interested in seeing if Amikam or others are seeing any significant improvements in 21891 vs earlier versions (21889/21890). I'm still on a 21889-based Titamium light w/MS and wondering if it is worthwhile to upgrade.

Amikam, would/could you post your sys/rom for the kitchen?

Thx in advance to whoever responds.
to be honest with u... on 21891 i almost didn't recmod anything(not the usual things anyways) and i got 0 modules in slot 0... with only 360 or 380 modules.
its amazingly faster if u ask me... but i can only speak for sense 2.5 and everything thats related to it... i don't use titanium.
ill upload the 21891 sys... just keep in mind that i clear out some of the icons, themes, taskbars png's and such so i wont have doubles and unnecessary extra files... but u can always just compare sys\dpi192\common\base_dpi_192 folder with another one and see what missing.... and as far as the themes goes... again... u can just add them yourself.
if u really not sure how to... ill help u out.

edit: it has office 2010 on it... so if u want to switch back let me know ill give u the old one.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 02-07-2010 at 10:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.