HEDRICKMS
PPCGeeks Regular

HEDRICKMS is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/6/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 | SYS 21890]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
u guys must hate me by now for updating so much... im uploading an updated version with 21891 and notification enh 3.5 tonight which will include messaging client 2011 since it actually works perfect with sms and mms(if u not with sprint u might want to change the setting by going to mms settings from all messages screen, it already has all the carriers setup for u guys)
it will be a full version since the difference between light and full is really not that big anymore(about 5mb diff. since i took google maps out which can be downloaded and installed to internal storage anyways).
ill update the change log and download link as soon as i'm done cooking and uploading.

So far I absolutely love your ROM. I also love the theme very smooth and fast. I wouldnt change anything. Well the only thing that I dislike is the black taskbar icons. I really like the stock icons and battery meter. I for some reason get horrible battery life when I use the percent icon, not sure if it is not reading properly or what but my battery doesnt last nearly as long. Anyway to get back the stock icons?

Thanks for the hard work.... Keep it up, its nice to actually be able to use and enjoy the manila sense 2.5.!!!!!!!!!!