View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 09:52 PM
DiamynzNPearlz
Regular 'Geeker

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21891 |Feb 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by digida View Post
I don't see a post by lgrulz above yours?!?! Could you elaborate on the solution? Maybe I'm overlooking it.

Anyone have suggestions on the formatting of the SD card. I've tried 2 different 8GB cards and both are now doing the same. If I put a RHODIMG.nbh that I have used successfully in the past on the root of the card and then put the phone in bootloader mode it checks for a file and then goes back to the tri-color screen. Before it would successfully go through the upgrade process.

I have tried formatting with a SD converter card in my laptop running windows 7. I would do a format (not quick format) in FAT32 selecting the default allocation size. I have also tried installing nueStorageManager and formatting with it (it successfully formated FAT32. All attempts have not fixed this situation and I still cannot flash a ROM from the SD Card.

Thanks to any and all who can help with this!
Sounds like if its not the file, its the SD converter you are using. Where is the original card were this has worked successfully in the past for you? What size was the original SD card? and have you "googling" other SD converters?

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|