View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 09:51 PM
raybudd

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21891 |Feb 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by digida View Post
I don't see a post by lgrulz above yours?!?! Could you elaborate on the solution? Maybe I'm overlooking it.

Anyone have suggestions on the formatting of the SD card. I've tried 2 different 8GB cards and both are now doing the same. If I put a RHODIMG.nbh that I have used successfully in the past on the root of the card and then put the phone in bootloader mode it checks for a file and then goes back to the tri-color screen. Before it would successfully go through the upgrade process.

I have tried formatting with a SD converter card in my laptop running windows 7. I would do a format (not quick format) in FAT32 selecting the default allocation size. I have also tried installing nueStorageManager and formatting with it (it successfully formated FAT32. All attempts have not fixed this situation and I still cannot flash a ROM from the SD Card.

Thanks to any and all who can help with this!
I haven't had any luck flashing from cards larger than 2GB. I was having the same issue when I tried larger cards. Hope this helps.