View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 09:29 PM
darknatas
N00b

darknatas is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21891 |Feb 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknatas View Post
ok this post is in regaurds to the led and ghost notification that i been getting and other people been getting and i figured out y it happens just not figured out the solution to the problem ok on the energy rom if u use the htc messenger the led and notification issues dont happen and u dont see a ghost message saying u have 1 unread message the only time u get this unread message issue and the led problem is when u disable htc messenging and use the wm messenger to send and receive all ur text messages now in my case i have to use the wm messenger cause thats the only way im able to send and recieve picture mail since im on sprint. as for a solution to this unread ghost messages that stays on ur screen i have no idea how to get ride of this. the only thing i can think of is to make a energry rom one with htc messenger and one with out the htc messenger and wm messenger as the default messenger program cooked it. as for my taste i really dont like the htc messenger at all an.d prefer the wm messenger. i have yet to try the feb7 version of this rom to see if the problem has fixed it self since i happen to be at work right now typing from my tp2 right now. later on i will flash again to see if this has changed but for now i just wanted to share the info that i have gathered so far with u guys who are having the same issues as i am right now.
well after installing the feb 7 rom the above problem is still there still trying things to resolve this but as far as i know the only solution to this is to not cook the htc messenger into the rom and leave it with wm arcsoft messenger. will keep working to see if this problem can be solved.