View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 09:12 PM
livinxtreme2114
PPCGeeks Regular

livinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Wow I miss 2 weeks in here and its as though I missed 2 years lol.

Anyway, I just flashed the new 012510 build yesterday and the old "Smearing" effect to the start menu has returned and I have done everything in the world I know to try and resolve this! I had initially always assumed that changing your theme in the home settings was responsible for the problem but I've not even touched the home settings and it continually happens again and again. I did notice after reflashing that the 'Classic Blue' theme that Ahuskins referred to as being the culprit here seems to be the default theme before AutoUpdate begins installing the Dusk theme. Could this be the problem?

I am determined to find a solution to this as I am now seeing that many others are suffering from the same problem. Anyone with any input please chime in here.

Thanks
LivinXtreme2114

Oh yeah... And "WHO DAT!!!" Haha Go Saints!

Flash yours and see the difference.
If I've helped you in any way, Please remember to hit the Thanks button.

Last edited by livinxtreme2114; 02-07-2010 at 10:14 PM.