View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 08:54 PM
livinxtreme2114
PPCGeeks Regular

livinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6/8/09 FIRMWARE UPDATE: Verizon GPS Unlocked

Ahhh! This is about to drive me frickin' CRAZY! My start menu has started to smear and I have done everything in the world I know to resolve it to no avail. I am so sick of having to reflash again and again only for it to happen all over again! It smears having just reflashed the phone without even installing a thing! Initially I had assumed that changing the theme was responsible but the rom I run comes with Dusk pre-installed so I don't even mess with the Home settings before it corrupts. I have tried all the advice about changing the theme, selecting "Use this picture as the background" etc etc but nothing works. I am determined to find a solution to this problem as many are now suffering from it I see. Anyone with any ideas, do chime in here.

Thanks
LivinXtreme2114

Flash yours and see the difference.
If I've helped you in any way, Please remember to hit the Thanks button.

Last edited by livinxtreme2114; 02-09-2010 at 04:16 AM.