View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 07:38 PM
xpressyourcell
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [2/5/2010] - S2P, XDA-Shutdown, & Xperia X2 Task Mgr Skins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mael-X View Post
Hehe... to you.
I guess I should have hit "Quote" instead of just reply, and again, really great work.
That one will be a little more difficult for ME to do. On the count of, I don't run the betas. I need my phone to be more reliable than they are, so I don't quite know what Quickmenu you are referring to. Thank you very much for the compliments though.