View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 06:31 PM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-4 ][ v1.5 ][ 28223 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitche

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMartin View Post
What kind of issues are you guys having??? My "fake landscape" for my Music tab doesn't always complete the full animation when I rotate.
Did you patch up Manila 2011 package to have the "fake landscape" ? if so thats cool but could we know how to disable that feature

another issue i noticed with the manila packages is that footprints shows in programs when i thought footprints did not exist in manila 2.5.2011, also i searched in the kitchen and found the footprints engine and tons of footcamexe files and etc im not sure which are dependancies so i havent solved that little issue too , thanks though