View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Chuck_IV
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-4 ][ v1.5 ][ 28223 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitche

Just an FYI, I pulled some 2011 manila files from a Topaz ROM I found and overwrote what was in the 2011 folder and built a ROM with MaxManila 3.0. When it came up, while it still had a lot of issue, it was a lot better that what I was seeing with the 2011 package included with the kitchen.

The clock was still missing but the background was there and the slider icons were visible but the slider itself was messed up. However the rest of the tabs while they had glitches were in working order(unlike 2011 in the kitchen).

Bottom line is I think the version of 2011 in the kitchen is different/has been modified in some way from what Maxycy is using to build MaxManila 3.0

**EDIT**
TMartin, I'll post a screenshot of what MaxManila looks like after it is installed