View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 03:02 PM
shad0w77
Halfway to VIP Status

shad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-4 ][ v1.5 ][ 28223 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitche

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Not sure what adding the zzz would do. Either way I install it, thru an EXT or using the cab, it ends up the same way, a mess.

Seems like Calkulin midified 2011 somehow. A modified manila package is usually the culprit with Max Manila not working. I have now eliminated ALL 2.5 manila options in the kitchen and it still is a mess.

Ganna have to see if I can find another version of 2011 to try with this kitchen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by icon123 View Post
Shadow, that's a good point, but it should be the last main manila item. This is the naming convention I have been using since I have been using max manila and it has always worked.

But that is not the problem since I have the same results installing the cab.
adding zzz forces it to the end of the build order. thus, overwriting all other manila files. aight, if cab is the same result, then its not the problem. just figured i'd try....