View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 08:53 AM
maxtcee
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 3, 2010*

braindoc
N00b

Pocket PC: Samsung i910 Omnia
Carrier: Verizon

Re: auto rotate button with map key
Here is another method:

Using a registry editor go to "HKLM/System/GDI/Rotation".
Change "HideOrientationUI" from 1 to 0.
Change "LandscapeFixed" from 1 to 0.

This now gives you the option of choosing the 3 rotation options under "Screen" in system settings (Portrait, Landscape (right-handed), Landscape (left-handed)).

Now, under "Buttons" in the Personal settings you can map the media button to rotate the screen for you. This gives you the ability to rotate the screen whenever you want regardless of how you are holding the device. I find this much more useful than auto-rotation.

Running 2.5 On Imagio