View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 04:18 AM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cricket Full flashTouch Pro Tutorial Updated 1/27/2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetail73 View Post
I Hope someone can help me.... I was on the #3 process of this tut and we had a power outage! Just my luck! Anyways, My TP will only boot up to the the bootloader screen/multi color screen, and says "Security Unlocked" at the top. Has the RAPH500 SPL-0.35.0000 on the screen. I tried to re-load the Unlocker and it does show the loading screen but only lasts for about one full minute, it stays at 0% then has "ERROR [262]: UPDATE ERROR" ont the RUU? Does the same thing when I tried to re run the #3 process as well. WMDC will not connect either. I am stuck...Please help. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Quote:
Just to ad...When I run the RUU, where it shows at the top on the "from" ROM part, it is blank. Does this mean there is no ROM on my phone which is ausing my problems? Just wanted to ad that and see if it helps. Thanks again.
Quote:
I should ad that after this first happened, my TP would boot up to a black screen with white letters saying "HTC Touch Pro" and some small red letters and numbers at the bottom and would stay that way. I left it for a couple hours hoping it would get past that point and finish booting up but to no avail. Now after trying to reload the unlocker and trying to reload the step #3, which would always come up with the error I previously stated, it will now only boot up to the bootloader/colors screen. Thanks again.
Find the original shipped ROM for your TP and flash it. When you lost power during the flash in step 3 you most likely lost your radio also.Also you won't need WMDC just place it in bootloader and plug in the USB it should then say USB at the bottom then you can flash.
This post has been thanked 1 times.